Monday, October 15, 2012

Review of On the Bus by Selena Kitt

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I took inspiration from Ms. Kitt.  Seeing her actually writing and publishing work, I liked to read and write has been an inspiration for me. So I decided to do a quick review of the very first book I had the pleasure of reading.  

Selena Kitt's Lust: Sibling Lust: On the Bus

BUY HERE
Blurb: Selena Kitt's *Lust*--where naughty thoughts and wicked temptations bring taboo fantasy to life. 

Two stepsiblings on a cross-county trek to California find more stimulation than just the scenery! Emily is getting tired of listening to Danny practice trivia for his Jeopardy try-outs, and both of them are anxious about meeting Danny's dad again after years of separation, but neither sibling could have predicted that a journey of forbidden sexual exploration would begin for them together on the bus.

Selena Kitt Single
Short Story--Big Bang!

Warning: This title contains shameless displays of the taboo so scandalously hot it could get them arrested for starting a fire on a crowded bus!



Review: When I first picked this short up, I was expecting to find nothing but a quick stroke story but much to my surprise, there was an actual plot to the book!  While I must admit I mourned when I got to the end of the book, Ms Kitt did a wonderful job with her characters and their motives. I don't know who I related to more, Danny - the nerdy younger brother, or Emily, the barely tolerant older sister. They both called to me on so many levels, with not only their insecurities but also with the way they finally gave into the forbidden lust between them.  This was truly an excellent book, which has found it's way onto my keeper shelf. 

No comments:

Post a Comment