Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sultry 69 {1}


This week, I've joined the group at BDSM confessions and have posted my 69 words of sinful fun.  This week it's from my book, The Brother.  Please enjoy, and don't forget to stop by and see what the other authors have whipped up for their sixty-nine words. Just click on the picture to the left. 

Zin 


“Okay…Tony. I love you too. I’ll go take that shower now. Maybe I’ll use some of that lavender stuff you got me for Christmas last year. You told me it was to help me relax right?” 

A low groan built in his throat. Now wasn’t the time to be imagining Zenia standing in the shower with lavender scented lather running down her body.  But tell that to my dick.  




4 comments:

  1. Love the imagery of this. But why isn't this "the time" for him to be imagining it? Is he at work or something? Now you have my curiosity peaked.

    Dakota

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good question, Dakota. I guess I should've done a bit more set-up maybe? She's just called him to tell him about the death of his adoptive parents. He told her to go and take a shower to relax and that he'd handle it. Thanks for stopping by.
      Zin

      Delete
  2. Ooh I agree with Dakota....why bad timing? But, on the other hand...that's what makes these "69"posts so fun...such teasers. Thanks for joining us this week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmm, tease...well, I guess I've been accused of that a time or two. Thanks for stopping by Kharisma.

      ZIN

      Delete