Sunday, October 14, 2012

Take a Walk on the Darkside.

Well this is my first post on this site, and let me tell you it took a lot of gumption on my part to go for it - to actually put my 'naughty' scribblings out there for public consumption. I like writing about pseudo incest.  Would I ever indulge? No. It's illegal in most states and there are lines even I won't cross in reality. But when it comes to fantasy...lets say the idea of being naughty with a relative, can be arousing. With that being said, I know that my writing won't be for everyone - but I applaud those who are willing to take a walk on the dark side without worrying about censorship or what others will think.

I'd like to take a quick moment to thank writers like Selena Kitt who have opened the door for those of us who like the 'taboo'.  She was one of the first authors I actually read which penned a quality taboo story.  You are quite the inspiration and if Ms. Kitt was accepting new authors for her company, Excessica, it'd be the first place I'd submit to.  I'm sure it will take me some time to find an publisher who will be willing to take the risk on me but if not I may even self publish. I haven't decided quite yet.  Although for fun I went had a friend and fellow author make me a cover for my first short story.  I'll be sharing that soon. But until then I think I'll do some of those wonderful blog hop type of things. I saw one that caught my eye earlier today: Sultry 69.  Surely peeps won't mind a bit of sizzle even if it happens to be between an girl and her adopted brother?

Below is a short teaser about my short "The Brother".  Hopefully you'll be intrigued by it.


Zenia was the unexpected surprise that her parents had hoped for but never gotten. So five years after being adopted, Anthony welcomed home little Zenia. It wasn't long before she had him wrapped around her little finger.  And it never changed as they both grew. Anthony had a soft spot for her and the little minx used it to her advantage, until the day he realized she was much more than his little sister, she was a desirable woman - one he was fast falling in love with.  Thinking it was wrong to lust after her, despite their lack of blood, he went off to college to escape.  It worked until he got the call - his parents were killed in a car accident and once more Zenia needed him.  Now if he could only make it through the arrangements and funeral without taking what she was so sweetly offering, he could escape back to school.  But he should've remembered...what Zenia wanted, Zenia got.




This post is copyrighted by Zin. You can also find her on Twitter and Facebook. All parts of this are created by the author's imagination, research, and/or knowledge. Any resemblance to anything else (person, location, etc) is purely coincidental. No content on Zin's Fantasies may be copied or reproduced without written consent of both the author and Zin's Fantasies.


No comments:

Post a Comment