Monday, January 7, 2013

Favorite Authors/Books?

Happy Monday Peeps!  It's the first Monday of the New Year and I for once have plans....and it all involves curling up with a steamy book by my favorite author and indulging in a strawberry daiquiri or two.  (yes, I know it's considered a fru fru drink but I love em!)   Which of course leads into today's topic...favorite authors. 

As I mentioned in a previous post, I absolutely adore Selena Kitt's work.  I've read several of her books from Under Mr. Nolan's Bed to her Sibling Lust series, but that's not the only author I enjoy.  Here's the short list.
  • Selena Kitt
  • V.C. Andrews (her flowers in the attic book opened my eyes at the tender age of 14...lol)
  • Aleksandr Voinov 
Anyway the EDJ is calling, so I'm off. Enjoy your day!

ZIN
This post is copyrighted by Zin. You can also find her on Twitter and Facebook. All parts of this are created by the author's imagination, research, and/or knowledge. Any resemblance to anything else (person, location, etc) is purely coincidental. No content on Zin's Fantasies may be copied or reproduced without written consent of both the author and Zin's Fantasies.

No comments:

Post a Comment