Thursday, January 24, 2013

Is it to be?

Okay I'm super excited. I have butterflies in my belly and I'm sick to my stomach. I sent in my first book earlier this month.  It's a collection of short stories which feature brother-sister sex but it's a 100% mine. Now I have an email labeled Re: your submission. I am so psyched.  Should I open it? Or should I let it sit there? I'm so nervous I don't know if should or not. Crap now I'm chewing on my fingernails.  Get a grip Zin!  Dakota said this publisher is as forward thinking, that they didn't have an issue with publishing psuedo incest. That they had several other books like mine out. *great pep talk, huh?*  I still don't know if I should open it.  *tentatively clicks on button*  

OMG! OMG! OMG! They are going to publish it! *faints*    

ZIN


This post is copyrighted by Zin. You can also find her on Twitter and Facebook. All parts of this are created by the author's imagination, research, and/or knowledge. Any resemblance to anything else (person, location, etc) is purely coincidental. No content on Zin's Fantasies may be copied or reproduced without written consent of both the author and Zin's Fantasies.

No comments:

Post a Comment