Sunday, January 6, 2013

Series Sunday


 It's Sunday. A day of relaxing and talking about Series.  And what better way to relax than to read a hot book or three.  In fact the book I just finished was part of a series - one which I do happen to enjoy immensely.  So this leads to the question. Do I like series?

As a reader, yes.  I love them. It's nice to see reoccurring characters but as an author...not so much. I have a short attention span when it comes to writing stories.  In fact, once it's written. I'm off looking for the next spark - because believe me, it takes quite a bit of pounding for a character to get their story through in the first place. (So many storylines and so little time syndrome)  That's not to say I won't ever revisit a character, but I don't think I can do an all out series like my friend Dakota does or even some of the bigger authors like Marie Harte or Christine Feehan does.  

Now I'm off to write my next piece of flash for Flash 52.  Enjoy your Sunday!  I'll be back tomorrow.

ZIN

This post is copyrighted by Zin. You can also find her on Twitter and Facebook. All parts of this are created by the author's imagination, research, and/or knowledge. Any resemblance to anything else (person, location, etc) is purely coincidental. No content on Zin's Fantasies may be copied or reproduced without written consent of both the author and Zin's Fantasies.

No comments:

Post a Comment