Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Flash 52 [5]: Sara's Wish

First off let me apologize for the length of this piece. It honestly got a way from me. This is probably would qualify as a short story.....lol. But I hope you enjoy it none the less.

ZIN


Turning around, Sara couldn’t believe she was actually here. She’d fantasized of coming here so often until her younger step brother Ken had teased her mercilessly about it. But it was worth every penny she’d scrimped and saved over the past five years. The water trickled nearby as the double arched cobblestone bridge spanned the water connecting one side to the other. The French lilacs grew in abundance, their floral scenting the air. Spinning around in a circle she marveled at the thought of actually being in France.

“Sara!” The sound of Ken’s voice had her stopping. “You’re gonna make me sick, if you don’t stop spinning.” Totting the picnic basket on one muscular arm and a checkered blanket over the other, his long dark hair ruffled in the breeze. Dressed in jeans and a buttoned down shirt open at the throat, Ken looked like he’d stepped from between the pages of a romance novel. The fact that he’d graced the covers of many was beside the point.

She giggled as she raced over to him. “I can’t believe we’re here, Ken. Thank you, thank you.” She grabbed his hands, trying to spin her big “little” brother around. “I can’t believe you agreed to come with me.”

He shrugged his wide shoulders, pulling his hands free of hers. “I had a photo shoot scheduled here, so why not let my older sister tag along where I could make sure she doesn’t attract the wrong kind of attention.”

“As if!” she scoffed, grabbing the blanket from his arm. Flicking it out, she spread it over the grass. Once it was spread out, Ken settled on his knees in the middle of it, unpacking the basket. Probably in search of the champagne she’d made sure to pack. It had been one the lures she’d held under his nose to get him to come. Her baby brother did love his champagne. His triumphant ‘ah-ha’ had her smiling as he tugged the bottle free.

As he rummaged around inside the basket for the cork-screw to open the bottle he’d found, she settled down next to him, trying not to attach any significance to their outing. To others, they might look like lovers, they but were anything but….not that a girl didn’t have her fantasies or in this case with her…a wish.

POP!

She giggled as the cork flew skyward before landing in the stream. “Well, shit!” Ken groaned, before handing her the spewing bottle. “Here, pour us a glass while I go fetch the cork. The last thing I need is the flics to come after me for littering.”

She wanted to laugh at him, but as he stripped off his boots, her mouth went dry. Even watching her brother toss off something as mundane as footwear could drive everything from her brain, including the French police arresting Ken for littering. Grabbing her flute, she poured a generous amount and downed it, twice before finally pouring her brother a glass.

A moment later there was a yelp as her brother who’d rolled up his pant legs and waded in after the errant cork, slipped and fell on his tight little ass into waist deep water. This time she couldn’t hold it in. She burst out laughing as he cursed soundly.

A few minutes later, he trudged back to her, his jeans soaked and shirt damp from his foray in the stream, but in his hand he held the elusive cork. “Got the little bitch.” Tossing it onto the blanket, he dropped to his knees, jerking his shirt off. “Shit I’m soaked through. If I didn’t think you’d throw a fit, I’d go back to the hotel to change. Wet jeans chafe like a bitch.” He raked his fingers through his hair, disturbing the tie holding it at the nape of his neck.

“Well then take them off.” She suggested, already a bit tipsy on the champagne she’d guzzled while he’d been in the water. She offered him his flute as he stared at her in surprise. Sitting up she snagged a grape from the basket. She’d just popped into her mouth when he chuckled.

“And get arrested for indecent exposure, Sara? I don’t think so.” He sipped at the champagne, his throat working as he swallowed.

“Well it was a thought.” She mumbled, kicking her own shoes off and going in search of more food. “Look at this place, it’s deserted.” Pulling out a loaf of bread and deli meat she arranged it on the blanket. “The concierge at the hotel said with it being off season, that this park is hardly ever used.”

He looked around for a second, before laughing. “You know Miss Sara, if you were any other woman, I’d accuse you of trying to get into my pants.”

“Yeah, I wish.” She mumbled, grabbing her half empty flute.

“What did you say?”

The low growl from her left had her head swinging up to meet his heated gaze. She couldn’t tell if he was angry or aroused. Hoping it was the latter but knowing it was probably the former, she gave him a quirky smile. “I said I wish.”

A frown furrowed his brow. Twisting, she smoothed her fingers between his eyebrows. “Don’t do that. You’ll get wrinkles. And duh – you’ve got a mirror, Ken. You’re gorgeous, sexy and sweet. Any woman would want to get into your pants.”

He caught her hand. “I didn’t ask about any woman. I asked if you wanted to get in my pants.”

She sighed, removing her hand. This wasn’t going to be good. She’d drank just enough that she’d spill the truth and then he’d hate her for the rest of her life. Discretion was definitely the better part of valor. “Perhaps we should go back to the hotel, Ken, so you can get out of those jeans.”

He stuck his lower lip out just like he had as a youngster. “Not until you answer me, Sara.”

She pasted a blank look on her face. “What does it matter? You can have any woman you want, little brother. Your ego is large enough without the knowledge that your big sister may or may not be panting after you.” Kneeling, she reached for the food she’d just unloaded, shoved it, and the champagne bottle back inside the basket.

“Stop it.” The firm tone in his voice made her freeze.

“Can’t we just leave it?” She asked softly, her head dropping forward.

“No, we can’t just leave it. Not if you want me as much as I want you.” Her hand was suddenly pushed against wet denim which was molded over a very impressive erection. She looked up in surprise to find him kneeling on his knees next to her, his gaze hot. “This is what you do to me. You, Sara. No one else.”

“I…” She curled her fingers around him. His hiss was a surprise but she couldn’t get over the idea he might actually want plain little Sara in return. He held gorgeous women against his hard body every day. “I’m fat…Ken. Don’t play with me…”

“Does that feel like I’m playing?” he snapped. “And you’re not fat! You have a woman’s curves…”

“But the models you work with…”

“Are just co-workers. No man wants to go to bed with a stick, Sara. Especially not me.” He tugged at her until she was kneeling in front him, her lips level with his. “I want this…” Using his free hand he cupped her hip, sliding his hand over her gently rounded belly. “And these….” He cupped both of her breasts with his hands. “Not some woman full of sharp angles and bony ridges.” He leaned in until his lips were a mere breathe away from hers. “If you don’t want this stop me….” The words were whispered so close she could feel them.

Her heart pounded. “I…can’t.”

Wrapping an arm around her waist, he pulled her up against him, sealing his mouth over hers. She moaned softly as their tongues entwined. By the time he lifted his head, she was panting, her heart racing and every part of her body was crying out for his. She was just about ready to suggest they return to their hotel, when he guided her back down onto the blanket.

“I…maybe…we should….” She arched her back as he shoved her shirt high enough to bare her bra.

“I won’t chance you changing your mind…” he growled before tugging her nipple into his mouth, lace and all.

Threading her fingers through his hair, she groaned softly, feeling each tug in her womb. “Ken!” She cried out when he unhooked her bra, baring her to his gaze.

“Fuck…so full, so beautiful.” He rubbed his cheek over the full curves of her inner breasts. “Want to fuck them…” he groaned.

“Ah…okay.” She whimpered. It wasn’t an uncommon request. Several of her boy-friends had wanted it that in the past.

He growled. “Can’t do that here, too exposed. But when we get back to the hotel…” He squeezed her breasts together until her nipples nearly touched. “…I’m going to fuck these like there’s no tomorrow.” He flicked his tongue back and forth, caressing both tips until she was ready to claw his back in frustration.

“Please….” She rocked up, cradling his body between her thighs, uncaring that the wet denim of his jeans was soaking her light skirt.

Abandoning one breast, he tugged her leg up and over his hip, rocking down, rubbing that delicious erection over her mound. “Shit. I gotta fuck you.” His head tipped forward until his forehead was touching hers. “I can’t wait…” His hand slid up under her skirt, stroking her inner thigh before shoving aside her panties. “…I’ve got a condom in my back pocket, Sara…” his eyes squeezed shut. “…please say yes. It’ll be fast but I’ll make it up to you later.”

When his fingers traced over her folds before plunging deep, she made up her mind. She was going to take the chance – she had to find out. “Yes.”

He leaned back enough to look into her eyes. “You realize that once is going to only take the edge off right. If you let me inside you, I’m going to fuck you every chance I get…”

She nodded. “I’m yours, as often as you want.”

“Shit.” Pushing off her, she watched as he yanked a silver foil out of his back pocket, jerked his fly down, sheathed himself all in a flurry of movements before falling back into her arms.

As the hot length of him pressed against her entrance, she threaded her fingers through his hair. “Kiss me,” she begged.

“Gladly.” His lips took control of hers, just as quickly as his body did. She moaned as he stretched and filled her until she thought she could take no more. “Shh, relax for me, Sara.” His voice sounded tortured. “I’m only half way there. I have to have all of you.”

Half way? She groaned and did as he asked. They both hissed as he seated himself to the hilt.

“Fuck.” His face was lit up with awe. “I can’t believe I’m inside you.”

Licking her lips, she pulled his head down. “Fuck me. Make me come, Ken, so you can take me back to the hotel and make me come some more.” She wasn’t sure where the wanton had come from but it set her brother off.

“Hell yeah.” Tugging her legs up until they were cradled in the crook of his arms, he started moving, thrusting faster and faster.

She whimpered, she panted, she groaned, she even cursed as sensation after sensation built inside of her. She was going to come. Or at least that what she hoped she did. It’d be the first time she’d orgasmed with a man. As the swell grew larger inside of her, she strained for the pleasure she knew was just out of her reach, but when it started, she tried to draw back, but Ken refused to let her go. “I….no…it’s…oh, my God…I…let go…” Tears leaked out of the corner of her eyes.

“Like fuck I will.” Ken leaned over her, his hips like pistons as he slid in and out of her welcoming body, while one thumb found her clit. “Come for me, Sara. I want to feel that little pussy milking me.”

Her eyes rolled back in her head and she wrapped her arms around him, her body convulsing and squeezing as she came apart in his arms. Pure pleasure, sharp and ragged stormed through her until she was oblivious to everything but the man jerking above her in his own release.

When he finally rolled free of her, she couldn’t do anything but lay there, staring up at the blue sky. Every part of her body throbbed pleasantly. She could lay here forever or until.

“Come on, sweetheart. I’m not done with you.” Ken’s voice was filled with gravel, as he shoved their flutes inside the basket. She stared at him, taking in his appearance as he shoved his feet back into his boots. He looked pleasantly mused as if he’s stood in front of one of those wind fans, she thought, as she allowed him to help her up. It made her wonder though, if she could muse him even more.

“Let’s go.” He swatted her on the bottom to get her moving.

“To the hotel?” Her voice sounded strange to her own ears.

His nostrils flared. “Hell yes, the hotel. I’m gonna lock us in until I have to go to work on Monday. I might just let you out then, but don’t count on it.” 

“Works for me.” She suddenly found a burst of energy. “Race you to the car. Loser has to eat the other one.” She didn’t stick around to find out his reaction. She needed all the head start she could get. And maybe, just maybe if she was lucky, she’d get to feel his mouth against her pussy before their vacation was over. 

This post is copyrighted by Zin. You can also find her on Twitter and Facebook. All parts of this are created by the author's imagination, research, and/or knowledge. Any resemblance to anything else (person, location, etc) is purely coincidental. No content on Zin's Fantasies may be copied or reproduced without written consent of both the author and Zin's Fantasies.

No comments:

Post a Comment