Friday, January 11, 2013

The Sound of Music?




Okay, so I've heard this rumor that there are authors out there who listen to music while they write? How do they do that?  I sit down in front of the computer, I have to have it quiet. No music, no interruptions, or I never finish anything.  Yep absolute peace and quiet that's what I need. Is it because I'm a stuck up snob who doesn't enjoy music. Nope!  I love music, adore it. And that the problem. If I hear a song I like, I have to sing along. It could be a hymn, (don't look at me that way...I grew up going to church) a country song on the radio, or even that goofy mus-zac crap you hear when you get in an elevator.  If it had lyrics and I've heard it before, there's a good chance I'll be humming if not actually singing along.  Pretty good reason to not have the music on while writing then....  

ZIN
This post is copyrighted by Zin. You can also find her on Twitter and Facebook. All parts of this are created by the author's imagination, research, and/or knowledge. Any resemblance to anything else (person, location, etc) is purely coincidental. No content on Zin's Fantasies may be copied or reproduced without written consent of both the author and Zin's Fantasies.

No comments:

Post a Comment