Sunday, January 13, 2013

There be pirates, you say?



Okay as an author who hasn't been published yet, I can't really say I have been directly affected by them trolls they call pirates. However, that being said...it's a crying shame they don't have anything better to do than upload copyrighted material on their torrents sites.  Dakota had a good point earlier about how it can affect even the lowest of writers.  I don't get it. It's wrong. I'd be no different than me going to my local Barnes and Noble and shoplifting a book. So if you like an author's book, buy it.  Or even join one of the million and one book reviewing sites to get your books for free.  It's pretty simple, you know?  Don't take what isn't yours.  Thieves...they disgust me.  

This post is copyrighted by Zin. You can also find her on Twitter and Facebook. All parts of this are created by the author's imagination, research, and/or knowledge. Any resemblance to anything else (person, location, etc) is purely coincidental. No content on Zin's Fantasies may be copied or reproduced without written consent of both the author and Zin's Fantasies.

No comments:

Post a Comment