Friday, January 4, 2013

Reader Conventions?

It's Friday, It's Friday...(I bet that song is in in your head now...lol) Sorry.  What can I say? I heard it on the radio this morning on my way to my EDJ.   Anyway, today's selected topic is reader conventions. As a new author, yet to be published, I'm not sure what to think of them. Would I love to go rub elbows with my favorite authors? You bet. It would be a blast to actually meet the devious minds who come up with my favorite stories.  Even though I'd be the first to admit I'd have a really bad case of fan lust if I met Lori Foster, or Selena Kitt in person. I'd probably be  tongued tied and stumble over my words.  

But I've heard there are alot to do at these conferences and conventions. You can learn a great deal as both a reader and writer.  So perhaps someday I'll have the chance to sit in on some panels or perhaps even  a workshop or two.  *here's to wishful thinking - like Dakota, I live in Iowa.  Conferences don ususally come here often*   Have a great weekend and don't do anything I wouldn't.

ZIN

This post is copyrighted by Zin. You can also find her on Twitter and Facebook. All parts of this are created by the author's imagination, research, and/or knowledge. Any resemblance to anything else (person, location, etc) is purely coincidental. No content on Zin's Fantasies may be copied or reproduced without written consent of both the author and Zin's Fantasies.

1 comment:

  1. Aw Zin, I know Selena and she is definitely one of the most down to earth ladies I know. Hopefully one day you'll be able to get to a conference.

    Dakota

    ReplyDelete